Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux | Do you want to have the good printer? What kind of printer that you are looking for? Well, actually there are many kinds of printer that you can choose for the good quality of the printing. But you need to be careful in determining which one of the printer that will suit to your need. Canon PIXMA MG2160 maybe can be the good choice for you.
Here are some details of Canon PIXMA MG2160 that you may need to know. This printer supports for the three function of printing like for copy, scan, and also print. This is the standard and the most wanted function of printer needed by everyone. If you are looking for the complete need of printer, this printer can complete your need. Then, the print resolution of the printer for black up to 600 x 600 dpi and also 4800 x 1200 dpi for the color. The scan max resolutions is about 1200 x 2400 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 also offers you with some features like dual color gamut processing technology, seven-segment LED, auto sheet feeder, quick start and also quiet mode. So far, are you interested to choose this printer as your choice? If yes, you will get the good quality of the printing need.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Specification
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Plain Paper Capacity: 100 sheets
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
- Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101)
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl(Y), 11pl (PgBK)
- Ink Tanks: FINE11 PG640, CL641 (PG640XL, CL641XL, PG640XXL optional)
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Operating System (OS) Compatibility For Canon PIXMA MG2160
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Software & Driver SetupProcedure 1 : Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG2160 via Free Download
Through this procedure the setup of Canon PIXMA MG2160 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG2160 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG2160
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG2160 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG2160.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG2160 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG2160 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG2160
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG2160 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG2160 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG2160 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforsaid feature, only if thefeature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG2160 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG2160 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG2160 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG2160 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG2160 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices, Canon PIXMA MG2160 and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG2160 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG2160 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG2160 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG2160 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG2160, immediately.