Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux - Do you want to buy a printer? What kind of printer that you are looking for? We know that there are many kinds of printer that you can choose based on your need. You need to be careful in choosing which one of the printer that will suit your need. One of them maybe is Canon PIXMA MG2260.
Do you know Canon PIXMA MG2260 before? In general, this printer supports for all in one printing solution. You can get the scanner, printer, and also copier function in one device only. For the printing resolution of this printer is 4800 x 1200 dpi and the print speed for Black is about 8.4 ipm and for color is about 4.8 ipm. Then, the scanner type is flatbed CIS and the scan resolution is about 1200 x 2400 optical dpi.
For your information, Canon PIXMA MG2260 offers you with the color LCD screen that will make you have the easier access to any kinds of printing instructions. You will find out the best printing solution by using this printer. So far, do you want to choose Canon Pixma for the best look of the document printing? Good luck in determining for your best printing!
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Specification
- Printer Functions: Print, Copy and Scan
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: B&W - 8.4 ipm Colour; 4.8 ipm 4”X6” photo - Approx. 44 seconds.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS
- Scanning Resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale - 16bit/8bit; Colour - 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4``x6``, 5``x7``, 8``x10``
- Plain Paper Capacity: 100 sheets
- Copier Speed: Colour document - Approx 30 sec
- Multiple Copy: 1-9 / 20 pages
- Colour LCD Screen: 7segLED
- PC Interface Type: Hi-Speed USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 449 x 304 x 152mm
- Weight: Approx. 5.3 kg
Operating System (OS) Compatibility For Canon PIXMA MG2260
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Software & Driver SetupProcedure 1 : Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG2260 via Free Download
Through this procedure the setup of Canon PIXMA MG2260 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG2260 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG2260
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG2260 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG2260.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG2260 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG2260 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG2260
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG2260 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG2260 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG2260 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforsaid feature, only if thefeature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG2260 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG2260 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG2260 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG2260 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG2260 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices, Canon PIXMA MG2260 and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG2260 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG2260 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG2260 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG2260 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG2260, immediately.