Canon PIXMA MG2460 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux - Having good prints from the printer will be very much important especially when you like to print photos or images. There is a good printer that will help you a lot to do it called Canon PIXMA MG2460. It is one of great Canon printers which have some features supporting the printing activity. One of the best features is this inkjet printer has FINE print head technology. It supports you to have high-quality photos and documents with 2 picolitres. It has the resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi.
On the other hand, this Canon PIXMA MG2460 is also good because having a feature to make the printer can be used without a computer or standalone copying. The printer has been supported to have Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology and can print the document fast with approx. 8.4ipm in black and 4.0ipm in color. For copying activity, the document later will be very nice as they are seen with the naked eye.
As the additional features available, the printer becomes really efficient with Auto power on and off feature. It is aimed to contribute to energy conservation and to power up the printer whenever someone sends document to be printed. This Canon PIXMA MG2460 will give you best prints with Hybrid Ink System for vivid colors.
Canon PIXMA MG2460 Specification
- Colour document: Approx 31 sec
- Multiple Copy
- 1-21 pages
- Ink Droplet Size 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl (Y), 25pl (PgBK)
- Ink Tanks: PG645 CL646 (Optional High Yield - PG645XL, CL646XL)
- Printer comes with ink included. Black and Colour cartridges (cyan, yellow & magenta)
- Printing Resolution 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed B&W: 8.0 ipm Colour: 4.0 ipm
- Scanner Type Flatbed CIS
- Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Scanning Speed 14 sec.
- Scanning Resolution 600 x 1200 optical dpi
- Maximum Document Size A4
Operating System (OS) Compatibility For Canon PIXMA MG2460
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2460 Software & Driver SetupProcedure 1 : Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG2460 via Free Download
Through this procedure the setup of Canon PIXMA MG2460 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG2460 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG2460
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG2460 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG2460.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG2460 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG2460 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG2460
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG2460 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG2460 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG2460 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforsaid feature, only if thefeature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG2460 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG2460 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG2460 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG2460 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG2460 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices, Canon PIXMA MG2460 and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG2460 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG2460 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG2460 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG2460 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG2460, immediately.