The Canon PIXMA MG2560 All In One Inkjet Printer is your daily solution to effective printing, copying as well as scanning with fantastic speed, with quality images and also papers produced by tiny ink dots and also high resolution, longer lasting prints with ChromaLife100+, a lightweight develop and auto-power ON feature for energy conserving.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2410, with a dpi resolution of 4800 x 600 and also 2 picolitres FINE print-head innovation, easily print exceptional pictures as well as files with tray storage for approximately 100 paper sheets.
Effortlessly recreate copies as they are seen initially with Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology and a multiple copy function. You could additionally copy singlehandedly without using a computer.
Swiftly replace ink cartridges with simple accessibility thanks to Fast Front, maintain printing on the hush with Quiet Mode as well as save power with Auto power on and off feature.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Specification
|Speed Colour||Up to 4ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 8ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Printer Resolution||4800 x 600dpi Print|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||60 Sheet Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Weight||Plain paper: 64 – 105gsm Canon photo paper: up to 275gsm|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||426mm (W) x 306mm (D) x 145mm (H) Weight: 3.5kg|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||All-In-One printer – PIXMA MG2450, Starter ink Cartridges, Power cord, Setup CD-ROM, Manuals and other documents|
Operating System (OS) Compatibility For Canon PIXMA MG2560
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Software & Driver SetupProcedure 1 : Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG2560 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG2560 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG2560 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG2560
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG2560 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG2500.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG2560 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG2560 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG2560
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG2560 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG2560 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG2560 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG2560 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG2560 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG2560 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG2560 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG2560 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices, Canon PIXMA MG2560 and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG2560 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG2560 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG2560 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG2560 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG2560, immediately.
Canonprintersupport.org provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2560 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.