The Canon PIXMA MG3550 is a multifunction wireless printer designed for individuals looking for an all-in-one solution that's economical and reliable.With the technology of its FINE cartridges, this printer delivers high quality prints with a resolution of up to 4800 dpi colour at a speed up to 9.9 pages per minute in black & white A4 format.
Stylish and compact, this printer has a wireless connection for easy sharing among multiple posts. Compatible with Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint, this product allows you easily print and scan with a smartphone or tablet.The MG3550 is supplied with My Image Garden software for scanning and printing photos. This Canon printer also gives you access to Creative Park Premium exclusive services for more creativity.
The Canon Pixma MG3550 is a colour inkjet printer so it does require that you have both the black and the tri-colour cartridge installed with Canon MG3550 inkjet printer supports borderless and automatic two-sided printing, as well as the PIXMA printing solutions app, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print. High yield Canon MG3550 cartridges make the device more affordable to run.Because the MG-3550 colour inkjet printer uses a tri-colour cartridge, printing costs can get expensive in the long run.
The Canon MG3550, 540/541 ink cartridge multipack offers laser-accurate printing thanks to Canon's FINE printhead technology. Print quality is equally as impressive, with the PG-540 and CL-541 ink cartridge multipack benefiting from Canon's ChromaLife100 ink formula, which eliminates fading and ensures colours remain vibrant and crisp for years to come. Containing black, yellow, cyan and magenta inks, the Canon ink cartridge multipack is a must-have for anyone looking for a cost-efficient printing solution. Canon ink cartridges 540 and 541 are also available in high capacity versions, to see if this option is compatible with your printer, click on the link for your printer and be presented with a full list of cartridges that can be used.
Offering print, copy, and scan functionality, the Canon Pixma MG3550 all-in-one colour printer is a versatile choice for modern homes and offices that would like an all-in-one device to simplify their document and image production needs. Wi-Fi connectivity and direct printing capabilities make the Canon Pixma MG3550 inkjet photo printer quite versatile. However, the Canon Pixma MG3550 Wi-Fi all-in-one printer with easy mobile printing features lacks a display screen.
The Canon Pixma MG3550 photo printer comes in a sleek and sophisticated design with a matte plastic frame that measures 449mm wide, 152mm tall, and 304mm deep, and weighs 5.4 Kg. Its main interfaces are high-speed USB B port and Wi-Fi. Paper is loaded in front and the tray's capacity is up to 100 sheets of plain paper. The CIS flatbed scanner can handle A4-sized documents and photos. The operator panel is simplified with well-labelled buttons.
With Wi-Fi connectivity, this all-in-one offers wireless printing around the home from PC and mobile devices. The Pixma MG3550 also supports Google Cloud Print, connecting your printer directly to the web so you can print Google Docs, emails, photos and PDF attachments from virtually anywhere. Furthermore, you can download Canon's PIXMA Printing Solutions app on your smartphone or tablet device for remote access to various printer information such as the online manual or current ink levels.
For its class, the Canon Pixma MG3550 prints fast at up to 9.9ppm in monochrome and 5.7ppm in colour. Built-in Wi-Fi helps save time when printing from smartphones and tablets using the Canon Pixma MG3550 Wi-Fi all-in-one. Results are produced in smooth and sharp detail because of the 4800x1200dpi print resolution.
Operating System (OS) Compatibility For Canon PIXMA MG 3550
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canonprintersupport.org provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG 3550Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
MG3550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG3550 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG3550 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG3550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG3550 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)|
ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
MG3550 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
MG3550 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MG3550 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
MG3550 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
|MG3550 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3550Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of cvia Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG3550is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG3550software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG3550
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3550and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG3550.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG3550USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG3550is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG3550
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG3550software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG3550USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3550and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG3550will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3550via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG3550with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG3550software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG3550setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG3550, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG3550are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG3550to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG3550to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG3550 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG3550, immediately.