The Canon PIXMA MG3560 Inkjet Multifunction printer is a color printer that lets you print or scan from anywhere, churning out high quality prints and copies at excellent speeds, without breaking the bank in maintenance and printing costs.This all-in-one printer from Canon not only prints; it also copies and scans, thus letting you enjoy the benefits of three machines in one unit. One of the great things about this product is how it performs all these tasks at exceptional speeds.
The PIXMA MG3560 is an everyday solution for producing auto double sided prints, as well as copies and scans at home at exceptional speeds. Print or scan from anywhere in the home or office through WiFi, or from any Smart Phone or Tablet with the PIXMA Printing Solutions app and Apple AirPrint. The MG3560 also enables you to print through the cloud from anywhere with Google Cloud Print. XL ink tanks are available to get more prints from each cartridge and significantly lower printing costs.
Plus the MG3560 comes with an array of exclusive creative and convenient printing software ensuring it is perfect for your personal, work and family printing needs.High quality photos and documents with 2 picolitre FINE print head technology and 4800 x 1200 dpi; Fast document printing at Approx. 9.9 ipm in black and 5.7 ipm in colour; Photo lab quality prints delivered in high speeds of approx 44 seconds; Borderless printing up to A4.
As a Canon PIXMA MG3560, it is touted to be one of the fastest printers in its class. It has a print speed of 9.9 ipm for black printing and 5.7 ipm for color printing. It takes a mere 20 seconds to print one A4 color copy. It produces prints that are of photo lab quality, with a dpi of 4800 x 1200. Of course, the fact that it can also produce auto double-sided prints is very convenient and cost-efficient at the same time. You will not be disappointed with its scan quality, as well, since it has a scan dpi of 1200 x 2400.
Users can put the Canon PIXMA MG3560 to use through its wireless connectivity. Aside from Wi-Fi, you can also print or scan from any smartphone, tablet or similar devices, as long as you have the PIXMA Printing Solutions app (for Android devices) and the Apple AirPrint (for Apple devices). But that is not all. Printing through cloud is also possible, thanks to its support for Google Cloud Print. These are only a few of the many creative and useful printing software that Canon exclusively packed into this unit.
Probably the most notable software is the My Image Garden, a program that automatically organizes photos. This software also comes with several templates as well as a face recognition feature. Other creative programs that users will definitely have fun using in this unit are the Fun Filter Effect software and the Auto Photo Fix II software.
The Canon PIXMA MG3560 makes use of standard and XL ink cartridges, which are guaranteed to lower printing costs, compared with other printers and their respective ink tanks. Using the XL inks will also assure that you get the most number of prints at a lower cost, and you would not have to frequently replace your cartridges.
Operating this multifunction printer is also quite painless. It even has a Quiet Mode, so you would not have to be bothered by the often irritating and grating sound produced by printers. The Auto Power On/Off function also ensures that power consumption does not become excessive. Whether you are looking for a multifunction printer for home or business use, the Canon PIXMA MG3560 will fit the bill in more ways than one.
Operating System (OS) Compatibility For Canon PIXMA MG 3560
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canonprintersupport.org provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG 3560Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
MG3560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG3560 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG3560 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG3560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG3560 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)|
ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
MG3560 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
MG3560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MG3560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
MG3560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
|MG3560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3560Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of cvia Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG3560is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG3560software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG3560
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3560and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG3560.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG3560USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG3560is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG3560
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG3560software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG3560USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3560and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG3560will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3560via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG3560with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG3560software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG3560setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG3560, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG3560are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG3560to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG3560to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG3560 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG3560, immediately.