Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver & Software Download For Windows,Mac,Linux.Canon PIXMA MG3620 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges Benefits Create and print beautiful borderless prints photos and scan to your smartphone or tablet.
Print more pages for your money with optional XL ink cartridges and auto 2-sided document printing, Enjoy minimum waste and maximum savings. Print more pages for your money with up to 50% cost savings when you use optional XL ink cartridges and save on paper with auto 2-sided printing.
Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with Canon PIXMA MG3620 this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints, print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, Canon PIXMA MG3620 plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon's FINE cartridge system and up to 4,800 dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds.
Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing and scanning with PIXMA MG3620 Cloud Link, With improved PIXMA MG3620 Cloud Link you can print photos in seconds from Facebook, Instagram and online photo albums; print/scan documents to cloud services like GoogleDrive, OneDrive and Dropbox; and even attach and send scanned files/images directly via email-- all without using a PC.
Have fun creating personalised greeting cards, calendars and more using Easy-PhotoPrint, and Canon PIXMA MG3620 Have fun exploring your creativity with Easy-PhotoPrint. You can easily design and print greeting cards, photo collages and much more with this web-based service, using your personal images from your tablet, PC or the cloud.
Effortlessly print and scan using smart devices and Canon PRINT app - no internet required with Canon PIXMA MG3620 built-in access point modeYou're smartphone ready and so is this printer. Simply download the Canon PRINT app and you can print and scan using your smartphone or tablet, and directly access cloud services.Canon PIXMA MG3620 Built-in access point mode creates an ad hoc wireless network - so you can print and scan directly without having to join a Wi-Fi network or use the internet.
Enjoy the freedom of printing directly from the internet with cloud ready printers. Printers with enhanced PIXMA MG3620 Cloud Link allow you to view and print online content direct from the printer screen or remotely from your mobile device using the Canon PRINT app.
Operating System (OS) Compatibility For Canon PIXMA MG3620
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of via Free Download
Canonprintersupport.org provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3620 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
MG3620 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG3620 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG3620 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG3620 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MG3620 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG3620 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG3620 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG3620
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3620and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG3620.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG3620USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG3620 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG3620
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG3620 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG3620 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3620 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG3620 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3620 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG3620 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG3620 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG3620 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG3620, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG3620 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG3620 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG3620 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG3620 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG3620, immediately.