Canon PIXMA MG6340 Driver Printer & Setup Download For Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux- Canon PIXMA MG6340 is simply amazing Offering print, copy and scan functionality, with Canon Pixma MG6340 features Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support and with support Canon's PIXMA Cloud Link Scan and Remote Print feature, which allows users to scan a document or photo with one printer and print from another in a different location through the cloud. The new printer supports optional XL cartridges. and The Canon PIXMA MG6340 is a compact all-in-one device combining enhanced cloud and WiFi functions with new high quality printing technology.
The WiFi Canon PIXMA MG6340 lets you easily print and scan with the added ability to print your photos from compatible iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices. Produce true photo prints with a maximum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and six individual ink tanks including a gray ink for professional color and black & white photos.
High-quality WiFi All-In-One with print, copy and scan functions. Features include Six Single Inks, advanced connectivity for smartphone and direct cloud printing plus XL ink options. let you print more pages than a standard ink, and can offer savings of up to 50% per page. Auto sided printing reduces the amount of paper you use and creates professional looking double-sided documents. and Paper is loaded at the front with an input tray capacity of 150 sheets.
The Canon PIXMA MG6340 ink system is very advanced, able to produce droplets as small as 1 picoliter for very detailed images. and The most cost-effective option is to use the high-capacity XL versions of Canon PIXMA MG6340 ink cartridges, which provide a lower cost per page.
|Canon PIXMA MG6340|
And Apple Air Print is mobile devices with an operating system. With this function, digital contents such as photos, documents, emails and websites can be printed via LAN in an existing infrastructure. The Apple device finds all compatible Air Print systems automatically via the IP address. The document can be printed in only a few steps. and With Air Print, it's easy to print full quality photos and documents from your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without having to install additional software. Air Print is built into most popular printer models.
Canon PIXMA MG6340 offers print, scan and copy functions in one easy-to-use, attractive package. It support PIXMA Cloud Link and Easy-Photo Print EX cloud-based photo editing and printing software, taking smart mobile printing to a whole new level of convenience.
With improved PIXMA Cloud Link you can print photos in seconds from Facebook, Instagram and online photo albums; print or scan documents to cloud services such as Google Drive, One Drive and Dropbox; and even attach and send scanned files/images directly via email all without using a PC.
And Easy-PhotoPrint EX is a product intended for Canon printers and, more precisely, for the photo inkjet printers (all-in-one units included). and Easy-PhotoPrint EX lets you print album, calendar, stickers, and CD-ROM labels using your images. You can apply various effects such as Soft Focus, Blur Background, and Fish-eye. and Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX also allows you to edit your images before sending them to your printer.
Canon PIXMA MG6340 is bundled with new software My Image Garden for easy management or backup of photos. Users can organize the photos stored on computers into three categories: Calendar, Event and People. With face recognition function, simply by registering the faces of your family members, the software can sort photos of a specific person automatically for easy searching, reviewing and printing of memorable photos. and My Image Garden offers a vast selection of templates including collages, greeting cards, calendars, paper crafts and more to help you create unique and fun photo styles. What's more, the software also includes an automatic printing idea suggestion feature where photos stored on a computer are automatically created into various appealing collages for easy printing. The new software My Image Garden with comprehensive printing, scanning, file management and simple PDF editing capabilities can help you handle various image processing tasks with ease.
Canon PIXMA MG6340 Specs:
-Main Functions: Print, Copy & Scan
-Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
-scanner resolution up to 4800 dpi
-Standard Interface: Wireless LAN, Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB.
-separate ink tanks, including photographic grey and photo black-Scanner Type: Flatbed
-Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor
-Premium 6-ink Photo All-in-One
-Internet printing with PIXMA Cloud Link
-Intuitive touch panel with 8.8 cm touch screen
-Low-profile, stylish design in black or white
-Mobile printing & Apple AirPrint
-My Image Garden software
-Direct Disc Print & Auto Duplex
-Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm
-Photo Print Speed: 10 x 15 cm : Approx. 21 seconds
-Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter)
-Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included)
-Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks PGI-450 (Pigment Black), CLI-451 (Black),
CLI- 451 (Cyan), CLI-451 (Magenta), CLI-451 (Yellow), CLI-451 (Grey)
-Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks - PGI-450 XL (Pigment Black), CLI-451 XL (Black), CLI-451 XL (Cyan), CLI-451 XL (Magenta), CLI-451 XL (Yellow), CLI-451 XL (Grey).
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Printer Driver Download provides a download link for Canon PIXMA MG6340 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MG6340 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MG6340 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|PIXMA MG6340 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/me)
|PIXMA MG6340 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|PIXMA MG6340 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|PIXMA MG6340 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|PIXMA MG6340 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|PIXMA MG6340 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG6340 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG6340 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG6340 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG6340 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG6340 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG6340 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG6340 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG6340
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG6340 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG6340 You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG6340 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG6340 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG6340
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG6340 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG6340 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG6340 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG6340 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG6340 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG6340 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG6340 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG6340 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon PIXMA MG6340, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG6340 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG6340 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG6340 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon PIXMA MG6340 cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG6340 immediately.