Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver, Software & Manual Instructions Download For Windows, Mac OS X & Linux- The Canon PIXMA MG6610 is an advanced Inkjet Photo and multi function printer which offering high performance, real convenience, and remarkable quality. Scanning is possible through the inclusion of a flatbed capable of handling documents up to 8.5 x 11.7". The Canon PIXMA MG6610 features an optical scan resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi which can be interpolated into a 19200 x 19200 dpi final image. Copying is also available through this flatbed and the printer can produce up to 99 copies at a time. It will also provide users with a first copy out time of 18 seconds.
Print, copy and scan using this Canon PIXMA MG6610 multi function printer, which offers the ability to print from your smartphone or tablet when connected to the network. Integrated software allows you to add various effects to your photos before printing to get the exact style you desire. As for its paper handling, the Canon PIXMA MG6610 has only one input source, a 100-sheet tray that pulls down from the front of the chassis. The paper tray can also be configured to hold up to 20 4 x 6-inch sheets of premium photo paper.
The Canon PIXMA MG6610 is an ideal printer for tablet, smartphone, or cloud printing and it all starts with the Canon PRINT app. The Canon PRINT app makes it easy to print and scan photos and documents directly from your compatible mobile device. With Google Cloud Print you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. For Apple mobile device users, the MG6620 support apple AirPrint.
|Canon PIXMA MG6610|
Apple AirPrint is mobile devices with an operating system. With this function, digital contents such as photos, documents, emails and websites can be printed wirelessly via LAN in an existing infrastructure. The Apple device finds all compatible AirPrint systems automatically via the IP address. The document can be printed in only a few steps. and With AirPrint, it's easy to print full quality photos and documents from your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without having to install additional software. AirPrint is built into most popular printer models.
Canon PIXMA MG6610 printer also features a 3-inch LCD touchscreen and produces stunning, high-quality images along with sharp documents for the home or home office thanks to a five-color hybrid ink system. Print documents and web pages with crisp, clear text and vibrant colors while built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage by up to 50%. Speaking of web printing, Easy-WebPrint EX lets you easily collect and combine multiple web pages to create and print your own layout.
compatible PGI-150 and CLI-151 high capacity cartridges helps users save time and reduce overall printing costs. The compatible PGI-150 XL and CLI-151 XL ink cartridges to ensure seamless installation and reliable performance. and compatible high capacity black PGI-150 XL and high capacity black, cyan, magenta and yellow CLI-151 XL ink cartridges can produce vibrant images and bold, sharp text on plain paper and a wide selection of special media.
Canon PIXMA MG 6610 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon printer support.org provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG 6610 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MG6610 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|MG6610 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG6610 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG6610 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG6610 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|MG6610 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG6610 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG6610 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG6610 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG6610
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG6610 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG6610 You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG6610 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG6610 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG6610
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG6610 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG6610 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG6610 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG6610 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG6610 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG6610 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG6610 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG6610 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon PIXMA MG6610, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG6610 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG6610 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG6610 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon PIXMA MG6610 cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG6610 immediately.