Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver Printer Support & Free Download For Windows, Mac & Linux- Combining the necessities of advanced home office and for all people with key benefits for photo-printing enthusiasts is the Canon MG7120 multi function Inkjet Photo. This new Canon PIXMA MG7120 printer features advanced media handling with a dual front tray, and direct disc printing, and a hybrid ink system of six individual ink tanks produces high-quality, vivid images and documents.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 features 9600 x 2400 optical dpi resolution for high quality photos and documents. and Canon PIXMA MG7120 has flatbed scanner using a Contact Image Sensor (CIS) scanning element. The scanner has a maximum optical scanning resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi and an maximum interpolated resolution of 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. and has a 3.5-inch LCD touchscreen with Canon’s Intelligent Touch System for easy viewing and navigating of menus and images.
The MG7120 compatible with Apple's AirPrint wireless printing for easy printing from iOS devices Wifi network. The Canon PIXMA MG7120 printers also work with Google Cloud Print, which allows users of Gmail, Google Docs and other Google services to wirelessly print from compatible mobile devices, the Google Chrome browser and Chromebook laptop computers. There is also ad-hoc wireless printing called Access Print Mode to directly connect to the printer from a wireless device without using or setting up a wireless router or network.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 multi function printer, which uses the ChromaLife100 system to extend the lifetime of printed images. and which combines the Canon PIXMA MG7120 printer's Fine print head technology with the Canon inks and Canon's photo papers. This Canon PIXMA MG7120 printer takes six ink cartridges, making up a black pigment ink for the text, and also black, gray, cyan magenta and also yellow cartridges for excellent quality color prints. Even with this high resolution, the printer can print out a 4 x 6 borderless photo in approx 21 seconds.
Canon PGi-250 and CLI-251 XL contain high quality ink that produces consistently high quality prints. The PGI-250 and CLI-251 XL use high quality ink to produce detailed text and accurate photo prints with every use. Compatible PGI-250 XL and CLI-251 XL ink are designed work flawlessly with a range of Canon inkjet printers. and high quality Canon PGI-250 XL black compatible ink is ideal for printing documents in crisp black text.
The new Canon PIXMA MG7120 supports automatic Duplex at A4 (US letter), A5 (8.5 x 14 inches) and B5 (8.5 x 11 inches) sizes. Canon PIXMA MG7120 printer with Auto Duplex, which allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce your paper usage by up to 50%. Just insert a compatible memory card into the built in card slot, select images on the LCD display, and print Thanks to a PictBridge connection you can also print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, or camera phone.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 is simply amazing Offering print, copy and scan functionality, with Canon Pixma MG7120 features Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support and with support Canon's PIXMA Cloud Link Scan and Remote Print feature, which allows users to scan a document or photo with one printer and print from another in a different location through the cloud. The new canon PIXMA MG7120 printer supports optional XL cartridges.
The Canon PIXMA MG7120 ink system is very advanced, able to produce droplets as small as 1 picoliter for very detailed images. and The most cost-effective option is to use the high-capacity XL versions of Canon PIXMA MG7120 ink cartridges, which provide a lower cost per page.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet Hi-Speed USB Card Slots, Wireless PictBridge.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, Advanced Media Handling, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, Self-Opening Output Tray, Snap Edge, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Quick Start.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS® X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x, Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon printer support.org provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG7120 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7120 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG7120 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG7120 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG7120 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG7120
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7120 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG7120 You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG7120 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG7120 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG7120
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG7120 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG7120 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7120 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG7120 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG7120 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG7120 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG7120 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG7120 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon PIXMA MG7120, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG7120 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG7120 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG7120 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon PIXMA MG7120 cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG7120 immediately.