Canon PIXMA MG7560 Driver Printer Support & Free Download For Windows, Mac OS X & Linux- Do you need inkjet printer? Colour or black and white? A multi function printer that can scans, print and copies? We help you find the best printer for the job, multi function Canon PIXMA MG7560 is printer powerful and PIXMA MG7560 uses the most recent modern technology for a 9,600 x 2,400 DPI print resolution, to attain high top quality information and also color recreation. Get a lot more productive with fast record printing at around 15 pages each minute in black and ten web pages in color or photo laboratory quality prints in approx. 21 seconds.
The Canon PIXMA MG7560 There is always something special from this printer. Coming as inkjet printing tool, this printer materials multi-purpose performance which allows the customers to utilize this printer to print, duplicate along with the check. It supplies such great result for each of its features and also you as the person will certainly not locate it discouraging. It can be one of the most efficient selections for office printing device especially due to its trendy look that makes it simple to place the printer in any sort of kind of interior decoration used in your setting.
with 3.5 LCD Color screen LCD, 8 cm TFT colour touch screen and a touch of smart keys provide quick, convenient when print and scan, even you can also print more and scan for intelligent device with just one touch. Individual and optional XL ink tank offers you to print quality photos that can be proud of.
|Canon PIXMA MG7560|
Borderless printing on the A4 sized paper, as well as photos measured at 4 x 6 inches, is always possible with Canon PIXMA MG7560. In addition to that, you can also benefit from the Auto Duplex Printing feature that will enable you to print on both sides of paper automatically, meaning that you don’t need to print twice. Just imagine how much time and effort you can save from this feature alone, not to mention how cost efficient it is since you will also reduce your paper consumption. The similar cost efficient feature can also be benefited from the Auto Power On/Off feature as the device will turn on automatically when there’s any file awaiting to be processed and off once it is no longer being used.
Wireless connectivity is also available with the PIXMA MG7560 model, supporting the mobile and cloud printing capability for faster and more efficient workflow. PIXMA Printing Solution, a system consisted of various apps to cater those wireless printing capabilities, is the one to use, such as Apple AirPrint and PIXMA Cloud Print.
Once you've got the printer connected to your wireless network, you can do nifty things such as connect to the Google Cloud Print service. Again, it's a simple thing to do: you enter the set-up procedure for it on the printer, and either print a URL or display a QR code to open the Web address that you need to use to authenticate the printer with Google Cloud Print.
With Google Cloud Print, you can print your documents from anywhere you have Internet access, and not only from desktop computers but mobile devices. Other aspects of the Cloud can be accessed if you install the Canon PIXMA mobile app, which allows you to connect more services with the printer, including OneDrive, Dropbox, Evernote, Flickr, and many more. You can choose to connect Google Cloud Print through this app as well, and we did this so that you could scan documents directly to Google Docs.
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Specs:
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan.
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY)
- Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size
- ChromaLife: 100+ inks
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm : Approx. 21 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm)
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper)
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps (auto switchable)
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- WiFi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA-PSK, WEP, Administration password
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility. My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon printer support.org provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG7560 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MG7560 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|MG7560 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG7560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive))||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||Download|
|MG7560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG7560 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG7560 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|MG7560 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|
|MG7560 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||Download|
|MG7560 series Getting Started Guide||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG7560 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG7560 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG7560 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG7560
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7560 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG7560 You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG7560 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG7560 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG7560
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG7560 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG7560 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7560 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG7560 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG7560 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG7560 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG7560 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon PIXMA MG7560, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG7560 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG7560 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG7560 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon PIXMA MG7560 cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG7560 immediately.